Saturday, January 21, 2012

Instant Fun: Instagram Style

The internet is buzzing with Instagram love these days. Instagram is an easily addictive iPhone app. There are several photo filters to choose from in Instagram that give your photos a cool effect. Did I mention it's addicting?
This Christmas I received a new iPhone 4S and I am lovin it so far. When I downloaded ALL of my pictures from my old phone on to my computer, I realized just how many instagram pictures I had.
What a shame to keep them stored away on my hard drive. So I searched the world wide web for a few ideas of how to display these family memories.
Here are just a few that I found that are easy to do! What do you do with all of your Instagram pictures?




So get out those cell phones and get to snapping! :) I would love to hear what you have done with your Instagram pics!

No comments: