Thursday, February 24, 2011

Catching up! (snow days & V-day)

My life has been a whirl wind in the past 2 or 3 weeks. Besides the fact that I quit my full time job and I'm going full time with photography, I have seriously neglected my blog this month. So I'm playing catch up!

Hmmm, let's see... We got 6 inches of snow and I had a couple of snow days with my honey. We made chili, snuggled by the fire and watched lots of Netflix! I also shot a fun engagement session in the snow. Check it out over at my photography blog!





We celebrated my father-in-law's birthday by going out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse! Nothing says "Happy Birthday!" like a big STEAK!



The Buies were low key this year for Valentine's Day...or so I thought we were going to be. B and I had briefly discussed V-day and we normally just go to dinner or pick up dinner and just spend time together. This year Valentine's Day was on my last day of work. It was a weird, happy, bitter sweet day. B sent me a 12 chocolate covered strawberries. So sweet! and probably the best V-day present ever! All day long I said my good-byes, finished up my work, cleaned out my desk all the while munching on the best gourmet strawberries ever! B had to work Valentine's night but when I got home from my last day of work and walked into our bedroom there were a dozen roses and a sweet note from him. I'm so blessed to have a husband who takes care of me and loves me... and sending me goodies never hurts either! :)


More catching up coming soon....


No comments: