Thursday, April 29, 2010

Shoe Dazzle!


Have you ever heard of Shoe Dazzle? I was introduced to it by my lovely girl friends who are slightly obsessed with shoes. I, on the other hand, shop anywhere I can buy a pair for $20 or less and they don't kill my feet. And, I don't do heels. period. It is physically impossible for me to walk in them. I'm not sure if I failed that course in womanhood or maybe it's because I'm off balanced because I'm top heavy... (or bottom heavy would be a better way of saying it.) :) Anywho, I had a revelation. Yes, a full blown revelation- that is was high time for me to grow up. My closet screams college and my shoes scream homeless person! No, seriously, I am currently wearing shoes that have paint on them. (I'm allowed one homeless pair.)

And that is exactly how and why I found Shoe Dazzle. Listen to how genius this is, people. Someone out there in cyber space goes shopping for shoes just for you, emails them to you. If you don't like them, they will shop for five more pair and email them to you again. You pick your pair and walah! They show up on your front door step in your size and all for $39.95. That's right ANY pair of shoe for $39.95. Now, we're not talking Payless brand, people. Designer shoes for $40 bucks. And don't worry if you would rather spend that $40 that month on say, dinner with your hubby. You have from the 1st of the month until the 5th of the month to decline your shoe offer. Simple as that. You don't want them, you don't have to have them. Just wait til next month or the month after that.

My first selection: is Charlotte and I do love Charlotte. These shoes are a espadrille wedge heal slingback that are so comfy. I got them just in time for this warm weather!

I can't wait til May 1st to see my next selection! And if you haven't tried Shoe Dazzle you should! http://www.shoedazzle.com/