Saturday, December 27, 2008

Walker Christmas

Well, Christmas has come and gone and I am still cleaning up the after math. You can't even see my dining room table right now because it is piled high with our presents. Our parents really out did themselves this year. We are really blessed to have such amazing families to spend Christmastime with.

This year was a little bit different since it was our first Christmas as a married couple. The Saturday before Christmas, my family came up to Little Rock to have Christmas with us at my brother's house who just moved to Maumelle this summer. It was fun to do something different. And I know my sister in law enjoyed having us all at her new house for the first time. Here are a few pictures from last Saturday celebrating Christmas with my side of the family.

Conner helped Daddy open his presents

Our family (minus the cats, of course)

The yummy pot roast my brother cooked!
My mom and dad opening presents

My brothers, my hubby, and our dog, Conner

No comments: