Saturday, October 18, 2008

We have pumpkins!

This past weekend we had a great time with friends carving pumpkins and really getting into the season of things.


Our wreath on our door. The "B" for Buie, obviously. I was pretty excited about finally putting this "B" on our door. I bought it several months before the wedding. :)





Our first pumpkins we've ever carved! Yup, that's right... the whole time we dated (for three years) we never carved a pumpkin! Technically I carved the face, he just cut out the top. It took a huge knife to cut the top out and I don't think he trusted me to do it. :)


Our pumpkin in the dark. Doesn't it look great?

Our door complete with a new doormat and plenty of pumpkins. (You can see that we need to paint around our door... oh the many projects with a new home!)

HAPPY FALL!!!

No comments: