Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's WEDDING WEEK!

AAAHH! It's wedding week!

This is me and my daddy. Can you tell we're excited?!

I drove down to Minden today. It's "wedding week" is the phrase of the day apparently. If I've heard that once I've heard that a million times. And yes, I DO, in fact, realize that this is the week of my wedding so I don't need to be reminded, but thank you to all who have! :) I feel like I should have a sign on my back that says, "I'm getting married this Saturday and YES I'm excited so there's no need to ask." haha. That would save me a lot of breath this week.

But besides all the talk, I really am excited. I'm looking forward to seeing friends and family and all at the same place. I'm excited for the memories that will be made and for the reminiscing that is bound to be done. I'm looking forward to seeing all of our (and by "our" I am mainly refering to my mom's) hard work pay off.

I drove out to Grandad's house today where the reception will be and both tents are already up. It looks great! I can't wait to see it full of flowers, food, and people!!!


4 more days...

Oh and my brother Chris is pretty excited too! He and dad have been "strategizing" about valet parking and where to park all the cars for the reception. Dad has each parking lot color coded. They are incredible.

I took a picture with my mom, too, but she would kill me if I posted it. She's really really tired from all of her hard work and it showed in the pic. Also, apparently she has developed allergies to my baby, Conner.


Poor Conner...


1 comment:

Angie said...

The wedding was beautiful and so were you two. I'm so glad we got to be a part of it! Can't wait to hear how Mexico was.

WE LOVE YOU!