Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Living Room Pictures: Before

Right now the painters are here and the house is CA-RAZY! I debated for weeks whether or not we should do our own painting. I really do love painting but after a few days my back starts hating me and I really start regretting my decision to be the DIY Queen. So yes, we are hiring out any and all painting and I'm trying not to regret this decision. I really do love painting. I like picking out colors, even though I am the most indecisive person I know.


I know I will be SO thankful when it is all said and done but for now I am a little jealous of the painters. I secretly want to paint...just a little bit. I don't think they would mind if I stole their paint rollers on their lunch break do you? ;) They might just look at me like I'm a total weirdo. 

So this is what our living room looks like these days: mismatched pillows, yellow walls, no rug and one really small looking DVD case on a huge ugly yellow wall. Did I mention the walls are ugly yellow? Blotchy. Yellow and blotchy are a deadly combination. It sounds like the symptoms of a bad rash and this is one rash I can't WAIT to get rid of!


After buying about a dozen color samples, I think we finally settled on a grey paint color we like. But you never know. I could change my mind again before tomorrow. 

I'll be back soon with more BEFORE pics of the house! Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Callie Granderson said...

I am obsessed with your new home! It is beautiful! Can't wait to see the before and afters of the paint job. :) Loving the tour of your home!