Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Full hearts.

My sweet cousin Laura, along with her baby girl, Willa, and my aunt Libby came into town for a few days. We don't see them that often so when we do, it is cause for quite a celebration. This was my first time meeting one year old Willa and I am completely smitten. She is a beautiful child, just like her momma. Laura and I are first cousins and almost exactly one year a part. Her birthday is a day before mine. Laura and I have always been kindred spirits. Although we don't talk nearly as much as I'd like, we always pick up right where we left off as if there weren't hundreds of miles in between us.
Both of my brothers and their families came over to our house to hang out and eat. We had Landon, Carson, Makaylan, Hannah and Willa. Five kiddos 2 years old and under! Needless to say, it was wild and crazy fun!
Makaylan and Landon love to give hugs to each other! They are so cute together. 


Carson found our doggie beds and was pretty excited about it.

Mealtime with five kiddos is kind of like a free for all! First come, first serve and grab a seat wherever you can. :) 
All in all, it was a good night. When our house is full, so is my heart. Have I mentioned that I LOVE living close to my brothers, sister-in-laws, nieces and nephews. If only Buie's mom, dad and brother lived a little closer, it would be a perfect world. Family is everything.

Goodnight. My heart is full and happy. :)

No comments: