Tuesday, December 11, 2012

So much to share!

I'm back from Nicaragua! I've actually been back for several days but it always takes me a couple of days to get back into the swing of things...notice how I didn't say to get back into a routine. I really don't have a normal routine. But as wonderful as it is to be back, I am definitely missing all of my friends in Nicaragua. I have so many stories and pictures to share with you. I always struggle with the best way to do just that. I literally took thousands of images last week. I couldn't possibly share each one of them on my blog but I do want to share with you a few of my favorites. If you would like to see more images, just head over to my Facebook page to see lots more. Each day this week I will be adding a new album, one for each day we were there. I just added Day 1 today. Check it out here. I will also be doing a blog post about my day with my Compassion Int. child, Alex. It was such an amazing experience to meet him and his family. It definitely deserves its own post. :)



I will post more on Nicaragua this week but for now just know that I'm back and busy going through all of these hundreds of images. And to my Nicaraguan friends reading this, I miss you already!

No comments: