Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Where I've been..

Wondering where I've been? Well, we took a little trip to MEXICO! Yup. That's right, Mexico. Cancun to be exact. The Buies needed a little vacation so we grabbed two of our best friends, hopped on a flight and ended up here....... I'm pretty sure heaven is right around the corner.
We loved every second of it. We reconnected with each other and disconnected from television, iPhones, computers, internet, iPads, etc. It was just what the doctor ordered.
We walked on the beach at sunset and had to write our names in the sand like we did on our honeymoon.
I did get my fill of vitamin D. Unfortunately we both got a little burned on the first day. The rest of the week we stayed in the shade most of the time and safely underneath my big hat. I bought this hat on our honeymoon the first time we went down to Cancun. :)
I even finished a WHOLE BOOK which if you know me, this is saying a lot because I'm not a reader. I was quite proud of myself.
Our toes in the sand.
It was sooo nice to get away for a little bit but of course, after being away for a while, you come home to more work and a messier house... but having memories of the beach makes it all worth it. Can't wait to go back!

No comments: