Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lishabrook!

I took one of my best friends out for quick birthday dinner at Pei Wei last night! Alicia (aka. Lish, Lisha, Lishabrook, or Lush-hehe) turned 26 and I just wanted to take the time on my blog to let her know how much she is loved and appreciated! Alicia and I met in college (surprisingly enough) AFTER Alicia had already moved back to her hometown. We were both at college at the same time but never really hung out until my Senior year and Alicia would drive down from Northwest Arkansas to hang out with us on the weekends. Those were good times!

I just wanted to take time to dedicate this blog post to Alicia, who always manages to put a smile on my face no matter what! :) Lish and I were roommates for two years before I got married and had some of the best times of my life! From water fights to cooking experiments and especially shopping trips - Lish always lifts my spirits with her carefree attitude toward life.
Love you, Lisha! I'm proud of you! Have fun in Italy next month!

2 comments:

Haven and Home said...

Ahhh, this makes me miss my friends! I came across your profile and I laughed at being a mother of 4 crazy animals! I love it! I love animals although currently we only have one crazy dog...and crazy he is!

ashley said...

Hey girl! It's FoPa (Ashley) I came across your blog as I was commenting on Shannon's (Bless our Nest) I was her sister-in-law's college roommate. The blogging connections can be crazy. Anyways, your blog is super cute and it was fun to check in and see your smiling face! Hope all is well!