- I'm obsessed with conspiracy theories, especially the Kennedy Assassination.
- My former college boyfriend introduced me to my husband.
- I buy random gifts for our future children: books, stuffed animals and even clothes.
- When I was in junior high I wanted to play basketball for the Lady Techsters...but then I realized I was horrible at basketball.
- I broke up with Buie from Africa in a text message and he will never let me live that down. It's a long story but thankfully he stuck around and we got back together 6 months later.
- I hate speaking to large groups where all eyes are on me. Hate it. Hate it. HATE IT.
- I want my own pack of rescued dogs like Caesar Milan. We are well on our way.
- I have 3 tattoos.
- I self diagnosed myself with ADD & dyslexia. If you know me at all, then you know this is an accurate assumption on my part.
- When I was in 1st grade I choked on a candy corn pumpkin and my teacher saved me.
- My favorite book in The Giver by Lois Lowry.
- I took clogging lessons and had to perform a clogging routine in front of an entire audience. Still today, every time I hear the song that we clogged to, I get nauseous.
- I hate roller coasters. I don't go fairs, carnivals or theme parks. I'll go with you and take pictures but don't expect me to get on a ride.
- I have an irrational fear of part human/part animal beings such as mascots, talking animals, werewolfs, vampire, people that morph into animals and animals that morph into humans.
- The last thing I ate that had gluten in it before giving it up was a bowl of Cheerios.
- I love pepperonis and I will eat them like candy straight from the package.
- When I was much younger (like around 5 years old) I almost drowned at the Aquatic Club in Minden. My mom jumped in with a long denim skirt on and saved my life. I will always remember the skirt ballooning up around her like a mushroom.
- I never finish books, like ever. This goes back to my ADD & dyslexia. If I can finish an entire book without getting distracted, I will announce it to the world & go celebrate. College was a difficult time for me as you can imagine. I much prefer reading magazines and short articles. It's all about attention span, people!
- I have an auto immune disease so if I don't shake your hand or hug you during flu season, please don't get offended.
- I hate olives. They are gross.
- I'm terrified of the idea of going on a cruise.
- I overcame my fear of elevators in college. I avoided them for years.
- I DVR Kelly & Michael and watch it everyday.
- I have had seven stitches in my head because of a bed-jumping incident.
- I accepted a job offer in Boston my senior year of college, but God had other plans. Instead, I moved to Little Rock and coincidentally, so did a man named Brent Marks Buie. :)
Saturday, November 16, 2013
There is a Facebook trend right now where people post certain little known facts about themselves. I've had so much fun reading everyones fact and it has me thinking about my own. Over the last few days, I've come up with a few. Maybe you'll get to know me a little better...or maybe you already knew these things...