Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Movies in the Park


Today is the first official day of summer and I am marking things off my Summer Bucket List. Last summer I really wanted to go to Movies in the Park but I never did. This year, it went on the list. So I gathered my best girl friends for one of my all time favorite movies - Steel Magnolias!  

We met at the Capital Hotel Bar & Grill for dinner beforehand then walked down to the amphitheater. I brought a big quilt for us to sit on a plenty of bug spray for everyone. To be honest, we didn't watch much of the movie but we had such a good time catching up with good friends.  


And the sunset was worth it all. I will definitely go back again for another Movies in the Park night. To check out the schedule go to Movies in the Park website


No comments: