Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Buie!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband, Brent Buie, who turns 34 this coming week. I'll be in Nicaragua on his actual birthday so we celebrated early. I hate to leave my man on his birthday and actually have been putting off this trip for years because it always falls during his birthday week, but this is the year I'm going. I figured if I'm ever going to go to Nicaragua with my mom, I should while we don't have kids yet. I still feel guilty leaving B on his birthday, though...

Isn't he cute in his new William Sonoma Chiefs apron I got him? ;)Birthdays are a big deal to me for some reason. They are a thing to be celebrated. Another year of living. An excuse to be around friends and family. And that is exactly what we did.
Buie though it was going to be a quiet dinner with just the two of us but when we got to the restaurant, there was about 8 of his close friends waiting for him. He was shocked!
Thanks for making his night so special, guys! And to my husband, I love you! Happy 34th birthday! Can't wait to have many more birthdays with you.

No comments: