Monday, March 9, 2009

House Hunting


Two years ago I purchased a condo in Little Rock. Approximately 8 months ago, a boy moved in... that's when I knew things needed to change. haha. Our little condo was the perfect size for me and my two cats (Hazel and George), then I added a dog to the mix and it got a little crowded. But throw a man into the condo and it is literally hard to move from room to room. The barely 1,100 sq. foot house has provided all the love it has to give but we are about to smother each other. Between Buie's books and my collectables handed down from grandparents, soon after our July wedding, we knew we would have to move into a larger home.


Well, it's March now and we are officially HOUSE HUNTING! It's so exciting to actually say that. For so long Buie and I have been driving around neighborhoods pointing out houses that we liked (or didn't like). It's finally our turn to put our name on a house! :)


This past Saturday afternoon Buie and I looked at five different houses in person after having looked at literally HUNDREDS online! We have narrowed it down to one house and are looking to make an offer today! I keep reminding myself that it's not ours yet and that other people could be making an offer on the same house....I'm trying not to get my hopes up but it's not working too well.


I will keep you posted, but keep us in your thoughts as we go through this process. Thanks so much!

(Please note: the above house is NOT the house we are looking at. It's just a pretty house I found on the internet.)

1 comment:

Emily Blackwell said...

How fun for ya'll! I was going to make a comment about the beautiful-ness of the featured house and possibly ask inappropriate questions about how an earth you could afford it as your first! Ha! But, really...so much fun!